Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Ouch and Yikes

The other day I got this photo.  The first words that come to mind when I saw this was, well I actually laughed first.  Then I wondered how in the world it had happened.  She told me that she tripped while she was curling her eyelashes and ripped half of them out.  I saw her later that day and I had to give her a little smirk and she asked how bad it looked.  It did look bad… But it was probably because I was looking for it.  I immediately went searching the internet on how to grow eyelashes to see if we could help her out.  Turns out she was doing all of those things, like not using certain mascara, to use vaseline when taking make up off and all that stuff I have no idea about.  There was something she wasn't or hadn't used.  It was call Latisse.  It was some expensive solution that you put on your eye lid to help them eyelashes grow.  She has been using the solution for a month now and has made good progress.  Poor girl I thought to myself.  Isn't having luscious eyelashes one of the most important things for girls to have on their face?  Anyway she has been a trooper through the whole thing.  She acted very confident through it all and didn't make it seem like it was a big deal, even though it was for her.  

When bad things happen in life I guess you just have to stay confident through it to stay a stay a happy camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment