Friday, December 5, 2014

20th Blog

Blogging has been a cool way to share a cyber journal.  Of course I don't write the same things on my blog as I do in my journal.  I don't believe a person should be sharing personal stories on the Internet anyway, but at the same time I think it depends.  For example I remember a girl had a very bad accident and to self sooth herself she would write about how she was feeling, and how life was going.  By doing this she received a lot of support from people she didn't even know from her blog.  Like I say, It's just my opinion about people not sharing personal stories, but at the same time I think it depends.  In my blog I never did share a super personal story, but I felt like I shared enough to allow people to connect with me.  Now, I'm a dude so I don't have the cutest blog in the world, but I tried to make it look as good as possible.  I think blogging is more of a girl kind of thing to do.  For example Morgan just took a look see at my blog and did all sorts of things to it to make it look better.  I had no idea you could do some of the things she suggested that I change on the blog.  Right now I'm looking at all the blogs of my classmates and it looks to me that they've all done a better job than I.  Not because I didn't put a lot of effort into it, I just don't think I'm a great blogger.       

No comments:

Post a Comment