Monday, December 1, 2014

5th Wheeling

This year is the first year of my little brother's college career.  He goes to UVU and before we both got up here, we agreed that we were going to be roommates.  While I was doing summer sales in Texas he called notifying me that he sold his contract and was living elsewhere closer to UVU.  I couldn't help but feel angry, because now I was going to get some random kid for a roommate that I didn't know.  I tried to tell him that he would have a better social and a overall better college experience if he lived in Provo with me.  He told me that it didn't matter, but that he wanted to live closer to UVU.  Despite my trying to change his mind he didn't.  Come a semester later he hates where he lives and his roommate situation.  He admitted to me that if he could choose again he would have roomed with me.  So now he feels home sick, and misses his girlfriend back home.  During thanksgiving break my parents and I along with Hayden and his girlfriend (when we go to Boise I never seen him because he's always with her) all went to a movie.  I was totally 5th wheeling with them all but we all had a great time.  So now when my bother and I are in Boise he's the happy camper where as I'm the happier camper when we're at school.  I took a little picture just to give you a visual of my movie night with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment