Friday, October 31, 2014

Reflection on Research Paper

This research paper was one of the more difficult ones I've written.  It was difficult because I didn't find it very argumentative, but rather what I was writing about was too obvious.  I liked that we had a lot of time to write it and brainstorm for a better paper.  The hardest part about his paper was the research.  Finding research to support your idea is actually quite tough, but once you find some good articles the paper begins to organize itself.  I used a lot of tools to write this paper.  I went to the writing center, I talked with my teacher, and I had my friends read it to give me feedback.  I hope that that will help my chances in getting a good grade.  I liked the fact that we started this paper earlier in the semester so that we don't have to be writing it during finals.    

No comments:

Post a Comment