Friday, November 14, 2014

Booya Moments

At BYU I've met some awesome people.  People I hope to call my friends for the rest of my life.  A surprise to me when I came down here was how much people are always studying.  It blew my mind.  I thought to myself, "Does anyone have fun down here or are they always in the library?"  I quickly found out that I would have to start doing the same if I was going to be able to compete with anyone.  Although all of your "playing" has to be done on the weekends, BYU isn't a bad place to go to school.  I can say I've learned a lot this semester.  Not only academically but socially as well.  Overall I like BYU, but I think the student section could be better at home games.  About that, have you ever seen the Utah State student section at a basketball game?  Two thirds of the stadium are students.  Everyone knows the chants and everyone chants.  Everyone stands up, and with all of those things combined I think makes for an awesome home game.  If I could change one thing about BYU it would be to better the student section at the home games.  

No comments:

Post a Comment