Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Essay Review

Essay Review

            In writing this essay some of my strategies were the following.  First was I skimmed the speech, read it, then listened to it.  By doing this enabled me to become very familiar with the speech.  Which also allowed me to not waste time looking back at the speech over and over again.  Second I wrote for a very long period of time.  I like doing this because I keep my train of thought and am able to write much more productively.  Third emailing, my rhetorical analysis to Sister Steadman helped me know the things I needed to change.  One thing I wish I would have done was to use the writing center before having Sister Steadman look at it.  Because the essay was tailored to somebody else’s words and ideas made for a particularly easy topic to write about.    

No comments:

Post a Comment