Friday, September 5, 2014

Live your life with a body

I think it is so interesting how notified a member of the quorum of apostles is.  I don't believe Elder Bendar has ever played a video game, yet he knows how damaging it can be to an individual, spouse or family.  I love how he explained that the misuses of our physical bodies are not only through immoral practices but not using our bodies at all.  When we are playing video games or spending tons of time through social media, we're not enjoying our physical bodies through wholsome activities.  We know that we're here on this earth to experience life with a body, so let's enjoy life they way it's supposed to be and use our physical bodies in the real world.  Some of the times I've had the most fun during my short twenty-two years of life is playing basketball.  I can look back and think in a selfish matter that those times playing in high school or college that playing basketball has been the time where I have enjoyed having a physical body.  If I were always cooped up playing video games in a house all day I would not have been able to experience many of those things.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment